Patient Service Pledgeadmin
- We swear to fulfil, to the best of our ability and judgment, this covenant:
- We will respect the hard-won loyalty of our customers, and seek to provide them with quality service such that their loyalty may increase.
- We will always remember to provide them service with warmth, sympathy, and understanding the way we would like to be treated.
- We will remember that we are serving a human being, and we shall attend to our customers the way we would to our parents.
- We will prevent service problems whenever we can through anticipation, for prevention is better than cure.
- If we do not violate this oath, may we enjoy life and our job, respected while we live and remembered with affection thereafter.
- May we always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of customer service and may we long experience the joy of helping those who seek our help.